Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fashion Show

Whenever Reese tries on new clothes she does a "fashion show" for me and Kevin.  It's really cute to watch!  Today I actually had some online purchases that I needed to try on.  She took me into my closet and said "okay honey, let's try on your clothes and you can do a fashion show for daddy, ok"?  I mean, seriously?!  She acts SO old these days!

So, as I'm trying on clothes Reese notices that I'm wearing a tank top.

Reese: "Mommy, why are you wearing two tank tops?"
Me: "I'm not honey.  I'm just wearing this white one, see?"
Reese: (looking at my bra) "Oh!  I know what that is."
Me: "Oh yeah?"
Reese: "It keeps your milk in."

I almost died!  I haven't breast fed in months.  The things this child remembers amaze me!  And I promise that even without a bra I'm not squirting milk!

P.S. Finn's surgery is in the morning.  I may or may not have rocked him for an extra long time before bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment