Friday, August 19, 2011

A "Holy" Play Date

Today Reese and I went to a play date over at Courtney's.  We decided to get together because Brooke and her kiddos were in town from Kingfisher.  It was so great to get together with Courtney and Brooke!  We've been friends since high school and I absolutely treasure their friendships.  Not only are these girls my dear friends, but Brooke is Reese's godmother and I am Dylan's (Courtney's son) godmother.

 
How sweet is Dylan?!  I love this little man!
 
 
Reese loving up on Dylan!
 
 
Me and my godson!  I am still beyond honored to be this little guy's godmother!
 
 
Brooke and Reese....I sure wish these two could spend more time together.
 
 
Reese loved "baby" Dylan!  She was really sweet with him!
 
 
The obligatory group photo...but we are missing Barron.
 
 
Ha!  They all look completely miserable but it was worth a try!
 
 
Brittan and Reese :)

No comments:

Post a Comment