Reese does this thing where she adds an "uh" to all of her sentences. For example, she will say "I need 'uh' my blankie." We aren't sure where this came from, but it is pretty cute!
The other night I woke up to Reese screaming through the monitor saying "I need uh my burrito". "Burrito" "I need uh my burrito."
I started dying laughing!! Really?! Poor baby is dreaming about food!! I wake Kevin up and say "did you hear that?".
Kevin: "Hear what?"
Me: "Reese was just crying for a burrito in her sleep."
Kevin: "What?!" He flips on the monitor to see that Reese is sound asleep. At this point he turns to me and says "Honey, I think that you dreamed that, not Reese."
LOL!!! I still think it was Reese...but maybe my internal mommy instinct is telling me that I'm not feeding my baby enough food.
Monday, August 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cracking me up!
ReplyDeleteHa!! I love it!! I would love to dream about burritos!!
ReplyDelete