Okay, so I have another real estate story. My clients sent me the address of a home they were interested in viewing. I pulled it up to make the necessary appointments and in the "realtor only" section of the listing I see the following notation:
"TAKE NOTE: Don't be startled by the mannequin sitting in the living room."
WTF?! Seriously?! How can a mannequin sitting in the living room not be startling? I mean I appreciate the warning, but WHAT?!
So, imagine my
shock disappointment when we walked in and there was NO mannequin :( Really?! Where did it go? It was almost more startling to think that the mannequin had moved!
But have no fear...I found her in the garage. Here she is in all her glory!
I will admit that I am concerned about her legs. I think that she must get super uncomfortable sitting like that.
Wow. That is creepy! I can't imagine how many people that would have scared off in the living room!! I guess it would be an effective burglar control!
ReplyDelete