Friday, August 5, 2011

Supervising Daddy

This morning Reese and I were hanging out while Kevin worked in the yard.  She was fascinated by the lawn mower and wanted to go watch her daddy.


I love how she sat in the rocking chair and "supervised".  She kept yelling at him and of course he couldn't hear anything.

The good news for Kevin is that Reese is 2 and gets easily distracted...



She decided to check out the slide for a bit.



Check out that hair!!

On our way back inside I had to snap a picture of Reese's slippers...



I never want to forget these slippers!  They are the first pair of slippers that my little girl has ever had and she is OBSESSED!  She absolutely LOVES Mickey Mouse and picked these out by herself.  She wakes up every morning and requests demands them before she will get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment