Since Scott and Julie are in town we decided to go out this evening. We met some of Scott's high school friends at the wine bar. We had a really nice time! It was great to catch up with everyone. After everyone (well not me of course) had a few drinks it was decided that Scott and Julie had to try the bacon popcorn at Brady Tavern. Scott and I love us some bacon!
***side note: Growing up our mom cooked a big breakfast every Sunday. It was always delicious! However, some of the biggest fights Scott and I ever had were on these Sunday mornings...we fought over the bacon! It got to the point where we would sit down at the table, mom would bring the plate of bacon over and set it in front of dad. Dad would then evenly "ration" piles of bacon for each person so that it was fair. Isn't that awesome?!
Okay, so when we decided to leave wine bar and head to Brady Tavern it started to POUR. The "drinkers" thought that maybe we should just head home and not worry about going to eat. However, the preggo (me) now had her heart set on some bacon....so off we went. This is what happens when we walk into Brady Tavern:
Waitress: "How many in your party?"
Scott: "uh"......starting to answer but then being cut off by his sister
Me: Interrupting and slightly screaming "BACON POPCORN"
Super awkward moment of confusion when no one really know what's happening.
Scott: "Um, there are 4 of us. And clearly she needs some bacon popcorn."
Me: super embarrassed "Oh, I thought you asked if we would be eating. Sorry, I'm pregnant."
Waitress: "How about this table? I will put an order in of bacon popcorn right now, is there anything else?"
Thanks baby....you made me look like a complete nut bag....but I sure hope you enjoyed that awesome deliciousness! I know mommy did :)
Friday, August 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment