I know I've mentioned it before, but I absolutely love when we have the chance to get together with my brother and his family. This year we were lucky enough to have them come visit us! It is so fun to watch the kids play! Even though they don't see each other that often they always seem to pick right up and have a blast playing together.
The kids played outside before dinner and all got pretty sweaty! The "Denver kids" aren't used to the humidity in Tulsa...although Reese got pretty sweaty too! They all thought they were pretty "big" getting to sit at the island to eat their dinner.
Now, the next few pictures are honestly priceless!! Reese and Alexis have both started potty training. They were so sweet to each other and really wanted to encourage each other. When either of them when potty the other was close by "cheering" for their success. I decided I would try to sneak in and get a picture of them. Now...get ready...
OMG!!! I don't even know what to say! Every time I look at this I die laughing! What exactly is going on?! I feel as if Reese has discovered something that was more than she bargained for :)
After Alexis finished Reese wanted to help put on her diaper. It was unbelievable how cooperative Alexis was for this entire procedure!
The only positive that I can say about this ordeal is that Reese actually knows what she is doing....so maybe she can help with the baby?! However, I am good never watching her change Alexis' diaper ever again :)
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment