- We were driving to OKC to see Reese's Grandpa and DeDe. Out of nowhere...literally...nowhere...Reese says: "Mommy, you have a baby in your tummy?" Me: "Yes honey, mommy has a baby in her tummy." Reese: "I love her!"
- I was getting Reese out of the car and she looks at me and says "Babies have small hands"!
- We were sitting on the couch watching Mickey Mouse and Reese looks at me and says "Mommy, I hug the baby?" "Sure honey!" She reached over, hugged the baby, and kissed the baby.
- Reese was sitting on the counter helping me cook dinner. The ultra sound picture was hanging on our refrigerator. Reese suddenly looks up, points to the ultrasound picture, and says "Mommy, that's your baby?" Me: "Yes, Reese, that's our baby." Reese: "It's beautiful!"
And just because she is cute, here is a picture of Reese! The picture was taken with my phone so it isn't the best...but I just love this girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment