Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 5th Anniversary Kevin!  I can not believe that we have already been married for 5 years...in some ways it seems like just yesterday and other ways it seems like we've been married for ages!  I love you more today than I thought imaginable 5 years ago!  We've certainly been through some ups and downs...but I wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything.  I could go on and on about what a wonderful husband you are, but what melts my heart even more is what an amazing father you are.  Reese and I are so so lucky to have you!







On our honeymoon we made a "pledge" that we would go back to Maui for our 5th anniversary.  Well, life has led us on a path were the timing just didn't work out.  Maui - pregnant - didn't sound as glorious.  I know that we will get back there...but I am thrilled to be expanding our family.

We celebrated our anniversary in Tulsa.  You surprised me with an anniversary band that matches my wedding band...and I LOVE IT!  You took me to a delicious dinner at Lucky's....that place is yummy yummy!  Afterwards we went and played putt-putt golf.  We had a blast (minus one mishap in which you and a tree collided...hope your eye is okay)!

I love you honey!  I look forward to many, many, many more years together!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 5th Anniversary!

    And I want some of those chocolate covered strawberries from your wedding cake! YUM! :)

    ReplyDelete