About a month ago Kevin and I went to IO Metro to look for a mirror for the dining room. IO Metro is hands down my favorite furniture store! I LOVE it! It's like a trap...I rarely walk out of there without making a purchase. Anyway, our "mission" for a dining room mirror turned into 2 mirrors for the dining room, 3 mirrors for the bedroom, and a floor lamp for the living room....oops!
Here is a picture of our bedroom wall before the mirrors.
It was pretty blah. But then we added the mirrors and....
I love it! I'm so happy with the way they turned out! Two things I need to point out:
1. Kevin was the one that suggested putting them there. I had "pictured" them on another wall, but he was right?! (Honey, I really hope you read this!!)
2. Do you like the before / after pics? It's like some weight loss scam...the bed was all ugly and unmade in the "before" pics and all beautiful and made up in the "after" pics! It's like the mirrors changed everything :)
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it! And I love the scam!
ReplyDelete