Thursday, September 15, 2011

Summer Is GONE?!

So, I have been a horrible blogger!  I promise that I'm going to catch up soon!  For the three people that actually read this thing, you may be sorry that I am "picking back up".  I have a feeling it may be overload for a little bit...and the posts will be "out of date" as I will be playing catch up (if you view my posts in google reader I think it will bring them all in, if you don't you may have to do a scavenger hunt to find the new posts :) I'm going to back date some of them so that they will be some what in order when I turn this blog into a book).

The summer came and went so fast it was unbelievable!  I really feel like I blinked and it was over.  Part of the reason was that Reese and I were on the go!  We had a lot of fun!  The other reason is that I was trudging through the first trimester of my pregnancy....yep, baby Lunchbox 2 is cooking up as we speak and is set to appear on (or around) March 4th.  We are ecstatic!

In my sleep deprived, non-blogging state I created a list of posts so that when I did sit down and get my act together I would remember all the "little" things....well, I've lost the list!  Ha!  That is the story of my life!  Oh well!

1 comment: