Sunday, September 25, 2011

OKC Golf Tournament

This weekend Kevin and his dad were in a golf tournament in Oklahoma City so we went down and stayed with DeDe and Grandpa.  I love when Reese gets to spend time with her grandparents!  While the boys were golfing the girls did some art work on the back patio.

 
Isn't she the cutest thing ever?!  I just love that sweet girl!
 
 
Look how dirty her pants are....eeek!!!
 
 
Cheese!!
 
When the boys got home from golfing DeDe and Grandpa had a special surprise for Reese....a flag!  Reese is obsessed with flags right now!  It was so sweet of them to think of her!  Grandpa made DeDe wait so that they could all put the flag up together.
 
 
There they go!
 
 
This is SO exciting!!
 
 
 
 
You're a grand ol flag you're a high flying flag!
 
 
One last photo opportunity before we left!  Reese with DeDe and Grandpa!
 
We really enjoyed our visit!  I love when Kevin and his dad have the opportunity to golf together!  It's something they both love to do!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment