When it comes to professional football, we have a "house divided". Kevin is a Pittsburgh Steelers fan and I am a Denver Broncos fan. My girlfriend Carissa recently called me from the Just Between Friends consignment sale. She had come across a Broncos cheerleading outfit and wanted to know if she should buy it for Reese. Of course I was thrilled and said YES! I was so excited when I got it from her :) I couldn't wait to see my sweet girl in her cheerleading outfit.
Looking good!!
Okay, to be honest, my mommy senses started kicking in on this one....this skirt seems a little short, doesn't it?! I double checked the tag...2T...perfect...I'm probably just being a prude.
Okay, confirmed! As soon as she reached up you could see her bottom. Darn the luck! I was so excited about this outfit!
Go ahead baby...crawl around, get as dirty as possible...that outfit will never be worn in public! But you look pretty darn cute it in...as long as you keep your arms down!
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You just need to get her some frilly bloomers and then it'd be perfect! :) Coffee or lunch next week?
ReplyDelete