Monday, October 8, 2012

Pants On The Ground

Little man has been army crawling everywhere!  In the last couple of days we has started getting up on all fours and rocking, but then when we is ready to go he gets back down into the army crawl position.  The weather has finally cooled off here in Tulsa so I put him in jeans on Saturday.  I got him dressed and then mom and I ran out the door to a craft show.  Shortly after leaving the house, Kevin texted me this picture.

 
OOPS!!!
 
Pants on the ground!  Pants on the ground!  Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!  But look how happy he is :)
 
When mom and I got home we found Reese "painting Addie's house".  Addie is the bear that Reese made at Build-A-Bear with her Mimi and Papa.  She was VERY focused.
 
 
 
She was so focused she wouldn't really talk to us or smile for a picture!
 
 
We were late for a birthday party because Addie's house had to be done before we could leave.
 
 
The finished product.  Isn't it beautiful!
 
At the party we had another incident with Finn's pants!  We were sitting on the couch and there was a round, cushy ottoman.  There was a little girl who was 10 months old and she was standing up on the ottoman.  I decided to put Finn down to see if he could stand there too.  Sure enough as he was standing there, this girl toddles over, plants a kiss on his lips, and immediately his pants dropped to the ground!!  It was awesome!!  All the adults were cracking up!  Finn's first kiss and he dropped his drawers just like that :) This is obviously something I will be working on with him.
 
The party was a country club theme.  It was really cute!  The kids made visors to wear and there were putting greens set up.  As the party favor Reese got her own little set of golf clubs.  She was very proud of them and kept telling me she had her own "golf courses"!
 
Then Saturday evening Kevin and I went on a special night out.  My parents kept the kids so that we could go and stay at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.  We had SO much fun!  We really enjoyed just having the evening together.  We had a delicious dinner at McGill's and then gambled the night away!
 
 
Me and my hot date :)
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment