Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Reese went on her first field trip today!  Her preschool went to the pumpkin patch.  Finn and I tagged along to check things out. 

 
It was impossible trying to get a picture with both of them looking.  At least here you can see how cute their owl shirts are!
 
This particular pumpkin patch was set up perfect for young kids.  They had a separate "patch" for little hands to find little pumpkins.
 
 
Here is Reese entering the pumpkin patch.
 
 
Picking the perfect pumpkin!
 
 
Little Man did some posing while sister picked out her pumpkin!
 
 
Class picture.  Ms. Tamara and Ms. Karina are amazing teachers!
 
 
Cheese!
 
 
Then it was story time in the tent.  I just think that Reese and her friends look so adorable sitting on the hay bales listening to the story!
 
After story time was when the real fun began for Miss Reese.  Her and her friends found a mound of hay bales that they started climbing up and jumping off.  It was a pretty far jump.  I couldn't believe Reese was doing it.....over and over and over again!  She was fearless!
 

 
 
Climbing up
 
 
Waiting her turn
 
 
There she goes!
 
 
Another action shot!
 
 
Finn exploring the pumpkins!  He really liked the stems!
 
 
Family pic
 
All in all I would say it was a successful field trip!  The pics are the greatest, but Reese had a blast and Finn tolerated the action.
 
After the pumpkin patch Reese went to school and I did some real estate.  When I picked her up from school she brought out her decorated pumpkin.  She was pretty proud of it!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment