Monday, October 1, 2012

Pumpkins and Curls

This morning when I pulled up to Reese's school there were pumpkins and mums out by the front door.  As soon as Reese saw them she said "Mommy, can I kiss the pumpkin?".  This is the first time that she has seen pumpkins this year, but she obviously still likes them!  Last year she always wanted to pet them?!  As we got out of the car she asked me to take her picture with one so....

 
So happy with her pumpkin!
 
We really struggled getting a pony tail this morning....unfortunately it was documented in this photo op.  Sorry kiddo!  Maybe now you will sit still when it's time to do your hair :)
 
After dropping Reese off, Finn and I came home for bath time.  As I was drying him off, I towel dried his hair and it looked really curly!  This is the first time I've really seen curls so of course I had to document.
 
 
Curly Curly
 
And remember our discussion about his drooling problem?!  It's seriously out of control!
 
 
I obviously messed up the lighting in this picture, but the drool goes all the way to the floor!
 
 
Curls and Drool.....that's how I roll
 
I'm so curious if his hair will turn out curly like mine....Kevin has some curl too....guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment