Saturday, October 13, 2012

Soccer and Pumpkins

We had such a fun Saturday!  My friend, Canaan has been battling kidney stones...for real, this ordeal is out of control!  I feel SO bad for her.  Anyway, in an effort to help out we had the pleasure of hanging out with Rebekah this morning.  Reese was really excited that Rebekah was going to ride in our car with us.  We went and got her first thing this morning.

 
Cuties!  I love watching these two interact!
 
They were so funny on the way to soccer!  They were singing and dancing....just having a blast!  Both girls did really well at soccer.  They were in the same class this summer, but aren't anymore.  This fall we are going on different days, but today Reese was making up a class we missed.
 
 
Finn has his first ear infection.  He has been pretty pitiful.  He still enjoyed watching the girls play soccer!
 
After soccer I took the girls to decorate pumpkins at the Garden Trug.  The weather was rainy, but the decorating was in the greenhouse so we were protected from the elements.  The girls got to pick out their own pumpkins.  Rebekah picked an orange one and Reese picked a white one.
 
 
Picking eyes for the pumpkins was a very important task!
 
 
Ha!  I think this pumpkin was a tad too heavy for Rebekah!  Isn't the bow on her pumpkin the cutest?!
 
 
And here is Reese's masterpiece!
 
After finishing their pumpkins the girls decided to go check out this huge inflatable black cat.  I told them that if they stood by it I would take their picture.
 
 
As they got closer they got a tad bit timid!  They were so protective of each other!
 


 
Finn and I took a picture just to prove we were there!  Someday he will enjoy decorating pumpkins too!
 
 
This evening my mom and I were looking a little closer at Reese's pumpkin.  We are a tad confused about what the orange pom pom is...my "take" is that it's his mouth and the big blue thing is his head gear.  Thoughts?!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment