This evening I was sitting on the couch feeding Finn before I put him down for bed. He was finishing up and I said "Reese, do you want to come give brother hugs and kisses night night?"
Reese (as she goes running by me and down the hall): "Um, no I have to go potty."
Me: "Okay then."
Reese (as she comes walking back into the living room): "Actually, I will just give him hugs and kisses now and then go potty."
Me: "Well honey, I don't want you to have an accident so you better hurry."
Reese gave Finn a VERY quick hug and kiss and then started running down the hall again. This time as she sprinted off towards the bathroom she starting saying Finn's night night prayer to him....precious!! I love that she "squeezed" the prayer in even on the run!
Then as I gathered Finn up and started walking back to put him in bed I passed the bathroom. When I did Reese yelled out "Hey MOM! Can you bring me my i-pad?"!! Seriously?! For the record, she doesn't really have an i-pad, just a hand held princess game that she calls her i-pad. FUNNY regardless!
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment