The little moments that make us smile...during this crazy journey called life
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Finn's Party - Part 2
Today, I received the pictures the photographer took at Finn's party so I had to share some of them. I can't get over how fun this party was! It's one of my favorites to date! I thought everything turned out perfect and the kids all really enjoyed themselves!
Nice dress Finn :)
Dr. Reese giving Mommy a check up
Can you say sassy?
Singing Taylor Swift's 22
As soon as Finn blew out his candles he said "more, more".
I am a Tulsa girl who has been blessed in many ways! I have a wonderful husband, a precious little girl, and two crazy dogs! I tend to take on too many projects..and often need my husband to bail me out. This is my attempt to "preserve" some of our everyday memories…the little things that make me smile!
Looks like such a fun party! I love your hair like that!!
ReplyDelete