Friday, March 7, 2014

Kindergarten Here We Come

So we have made the official decision on where Reese will go to Kindergarten.  This has not been an easy decision or one that Kevin and I have taken lightly.  In fact, it has been a really tough decision.  One that we have debated / argued / prayed / talked in circles about for weeks.  But, as of today, Reese will be attending St. Mary's!  When we toured St. Mary's Reese leaned over to me and said "Mommy, I want to go to school here".  That should have made our decision right then, but of course we make things harder than they need to be.  Today we had a KG parent meeting.  When we left I was literally on cloud 9.  I feel so good about our decision and am confident that we have made the correct decision.  I am overwhelmed with emotion and thanksgiving that we are able to provide this Catholic education for our sweet girl.  I pray that she is happy and successful there!

Now, I just have to deal with the emotional stress of having a school aged child!!  The reality of it makes me a tad sick to my stomach.  I have no doubt that I will be "that mom" crying on the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment