Monday, March 3, 2014

Snow Day Snuggles

Today was a snow day and since Finn still isn't feeling 100% we took full advantage of a stay at home day.  We were in our jammies the entire day!  The kids and I had a lot of playing and relaxing!  At one point, Reese and I were singing and dancing with Finn in the kitchen.  Kevin took some pictures of us and it took me a minute to realize that he was plugging his ears while Reese and I sang!!



 
Obviously not the best pictures but they make me smile!
I love being silly with my girl!
We have made singing and dancing skills...I'm sorry that Finn doesn't appreciate them :)

We ended the night with a quick trip to Braum's for a special dessert :) We brought it home and Finn was first to finish.  When Kevin finished his ice cream he found Finn like this...


He had snuggled himself up on the couch :) What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment