Sunday, March 30, 2014

Finn the Soccer Player

Finn started "playing" soccer this weekend!  He was SO excited!  Kevin participated in his first class with him, but I will be doing most of the classes with him this season.  To say that he enjoyed it would be an understatement.


 
It looks like he is grabbing himself?!
Is that what happens when boys start playing sports?


 
Reese, Mimi, Papa, and Mommy all watched.





 
Showing off his stamps after class!
 
 Then later Saturday afternoon I took the kids to get their hair cut.  When we got there Reese decided she wanted to make her hair short!  She told me she wanted it to her chin but we compromised with shoulder length....and I love it!  I think she looks adorable!

 
 
Earlier this afternoon I had to show a condo.  I didn't know why but this compartmentalized dish of fast food mints cracked me up!  The home owner had it sitting on his end table in the living room!  He may be a hoarder of sorts but at least he is organized!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment