After several bites, Reese said "I am DONE! I have had TOO MUCH SUGAR!" Kevin and I died laughing! That girl is so funny :)
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Pie
Today was a busy typical day for us. The kids and I started the day with a date to the donut shop. Then we ran a couple of errands before Reese had dance class. I had Papa meet us at dance because I had a Broker's Open at one of my listings. When I got home from work the kids were napping which was good because I had more work to do. Then it was time for me to go to Disney for parent / teacher conferences. I had to drag the kids along because we left from there to go to Reese's soccer practice. They did a great job playing while I was working! They are getting so big! Then after soccer we met up with Kevin for dinner. We met up at Louie's. Reese and Finn both ate really well. As soon as she finished her dinner, Reese asked if we could order dessert. This is a new "treat" that she has discovered lately. So, we let her and Finn share a piece of French Silk pie. Watching their expressions while they were eating it was hilarious!!
After several bites, Reese said "I am DONE! I have had TOO MUCH SUGAR!" Kevin and I died laughing! That girl is so funny :)
After several bites, Reese said "I am DONE! I have had TOO MUCH SUGAR!" Kevin and I died laughing! That girl is so funny :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love watching Finn's expressions! He looks just like Kevin's mini me...and I'm picturing Kevin devouring this piece of cake the whole time! haha!
ReplyDelete