Friday, March 14, 2014

Toby John

This afternoon Reese and I were talking about our friends baby, James.  James goes to Reese's school now and I was asking if she ever sees him there.  She said, "no, but I like that name.  I think that maybe you should name your next baby James."  WHAT?!  Nope, not pregnant.  Nope, no talk of a baby.  Not sure where this came from?!  We then went into a full blown conversation about names.  She asked me what Toby's middle name was and I said that he didn't have one.  Well, now he does...Toby's new name is Toby John!  We laughed about how middle names are only important when you are getting in trouble :) TOBY JOHN!

And in other news, Finn puked on me...YES ON ME...twice this morning.  You know it's love when your child pukes on you and you still love him!  The good news is that the puking has finally stopped.  As of about lunch time Finn seems to be holding things down now.  Thank goodness!

While Finn was down for his nap, Reese and I got out of the house for a bit.  It was a gorgeous day outside and we both needed some fresh air.  The Bishop Kelley boys basketball team is in the state tournament so we went to the game.  Call me a Hondo, but I loved seeing all the Kelley kids in their uniforms.  Unfortunately Kelley lost the game, but Reese and I sure enjoyed our date!

No comments:

Post a Comment