Friday, February 25, 2011

Cookie Goodness

A few weeks ago I went to Top That! Pizza for a charity event.  My friend Candice was involved with the charity and had apparently eaten there more than I had.  As I was paying she walked up to the cookie basket and insisted that I try the Cinnamon Roll cookie.  Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE me some sweets...but to be honest, buying cookies wrapped in saran wrap in baskets at the check out counter have never been appealing to me.  I don't know why...just nothing that entices me.  And the sound of a Cinnamon Roll cookie sounded mostly disgusting.  The only cinnamon rolls that I really even like are the ones created by the Pioneer Woman.  (The recipe is here and they are TOTALLY worth it!!)  Knowing Candice and knowing that she would not lead me awry, I decided to try one.  OMG!!  These cookies totally ROCK!  They are unbelievable!  I highly recommend you eat one at your earliest convenience!  You can even order them online here.   The picture speaks for itself...


You can thank me (and Candice) later!

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOL!!! I had another one last night! I was super sad I forgot to bid on the Barbee Cookie basket last week at the Buttercup Bash. Oh well, thank goodness for TopThat! Pizza!

    ReplyDelete