Thursday, February 24, 2011

Disturbed

A friend of mine sent me the following links this morning.



The first link is to a news article.
The second link is to the blog of the female involved in this story. 

I can not even begin to put into words how disturbing this is....I am sick to my stomach and I don't even know the people involved.  I do know that it makes me think twice about Facebook.  I do know that it makes me terrified of what kind of people are out in the world.  I do know that this happened in Stillwater, which was once the happiest place on earth (at least for me...and besides Disney World).  I do know that I may NEVER let my daughter be on Facebook.  I do know that this can obviously happen to anyone, anywhere.  I beg all of you to please be careful!

1 comment:

  1. I am sick too. It breaks my heart that there are these kind of people in the world. Thank God this woman is safe.

    ReplyDelete