Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Update

Since we are snowed in with sickies I've had lost of time to blog!!!  Every time I look out the window I am amazed by all of the white!  It really is beautiful if you don't have to get out in it.  The dogs are definitely not fans of this kind of weather.  The snow drift in front of our door is officially taller than me (that is judging for the inside...no way am I going out there)!  Here are the latest pics...



I wish that you could see this better...it is crazy!  Look at poor Bentley...he is so sad about this weather :(

Reese had one little surge of energy...she sported some new shades, checked out the snow, and danced with her hokey pokey elmo.







Then the burst of energy wore her out :(  She snuggled up to Mimi and I was able to capture one of my favorite pictures EVER!  What a sweet, tender, loving, innocent moment!  I LOVE my mommy and my baby!



If that's what snow days are about then I'm all in!!  Shortly, after this we had another first...I took Reese up to change her diaper and she fell asleep...in the middle of a diaper change!  Now that is sleepy!  I really hope my baby starts feeling better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment