Sunday, February 27, 2011

Recovered!!!

I am thrilled to announce that the picture of Reese and my dad (her Papa) that was taken on Valentine's Day has been recovered!!

As I mentioned before Mimi and Papa came by after church to bring Reese her Valentine's gift.  Reese is becoming extremely independent.....see for yourself......


Mimi and Papa are welcomed by Bentley and Reese!
 
I can get it Papa!



Almost done now!

I love the high chair for my babies!  I think I'll put it over here.


I can even help put it together!

This candy is delicious!  What a great Valentine's!  Thanks Mimi and Papa!



Grandfathers are those who are like a piece of string-always easily wrapped around the fingers of a grandchild.  -Byron Pulsifer

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. even more precious than the kiss is the clip that says "love". perfect picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be the cutest thing ever. I love it so much it made me tear up! And you know, that takes a lot :) I bet your dad likes blogs now that he is the star of a post. :)

    ReplyDelete