Monday, February 7, 2011

Holy Cute!!

Today was one of those days when I was completely obsessed with my sweet girl!  It really seemed like every time I looked at her she was making me smile and making my heart melt a little more.  If I'm being honest, not every day is like that...some days are really hard as a mom.  I am absolutely NOT saying that there are days that I don't love my baby...it's just that some are hard to get through and others aren't.  Today wasn't one of those difficult days...today was a day that I was all ooey, gooey in love with that baby - o - mine!

I mean....look at this outfit!!


Just try to resist this face!!  Try it :)



She's even cute when she steals your food!



Teddy Grahams before dinner is totally part of a well balanced meal...right?!



After Reese's feeding frenzy we had an all time first....



Are you kidding me?!  Priceless!!  Reese was eating a second bowl of green beans.  I left her to run to the potty.  I came back to find the bowl on our table (she cleared her tray) and her sound asleep!!

I can't take it!!  I'm sure these pics will haunt her for the rest of her life :)



Good night sweet angel!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment