I mentioned previously the enormous snow drift that was outside our front door. It all honesty, it sort of became my pet. I would check on it frequently and it brought me joy to look at :) I kept trying to come up with the perfect name / description of it. My mom was describing it as a pyramid...which, while it is very valid just didn't work for me. I pondered and pondered. The conclusion is that my drift reminds me of the old school McDonald's character Grimace.
Here is Grimace....
Here is me with my pet snow drift....
This last picture was me embracing my snow Grimace in all his glory...Kevin is expecting a FedEx delivery and wasn't sure if they would leave it with Grimace guarding our door. This photo was taken the night before Grimace's unfortunate demise.
Does anyone else see the resemblance? Or is it just me and my stir crazy self?
No comments:
Post a Comment