I'm just running out the door to go to book club. I was telling Reese bye...she gave me the sweetest hug and kiss. Then she said "Love You"!!
Mommy's heart melted!! I am glowing! It was her first "love you" and I was the lucky recipient!
I love you too sweet girl!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am going to comment on your blog even though I am currently still mad at you for not telling me about said blog. First of all, I am obsessed with the title of your blog and I am still cracking up about it. I love it when people (like last night at book club) ask you your last name then get a look of panic on their face like,"WTF?!? How do you spell THAT?!?" Anyways, glad you're blogging and this is so sweet that you got your first love you! There is nothing like that first time they say that to you!
ReplyDeleteToo sweet, Sarah, too sweet!
ReplyDelete