Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day, Lunchbox Style

Overall I would say we had a very nice Valentine's Day!!  It's not a holiday that we typically go all out for, but we certainly do something.  This year Kevin got me a pair of Toms and some beautiful flowers!  I'm a pretty lucky girl to have such an amazing husband...I love him not just today but everyday!  My gift to Kevin is going to remain a surprise until a later date...won't the suspense kill you?!  (It is NOT a baby!)

I will take the liberty of speaking for both Kevin and I when I say that the highlight of our Valentine's Day was little miss Reese.  She was just precious!  I took close to a thousand pics (okay, slight exaggeration)...I will share a few.

All dressed up for Valentine's Day!  How precious are those boots?!
Reese LOVES playing with this beach ball!
This girl is going to get away gets away with murder!  I mean how can you not love this face?!
Reese has an Elmo ring that she is pretty taken with right now.  While she was playing she accidentally dropped it under the chest.
Searching hard...hm, how can I get that?!
Daddy and Bentley to the rescue!
Remember the adorable lady bug purse that I was SO excited about?!  The one that I knew was going to be the perfect gift for my daughter?!  Well, let's see if you can find it in the next picture.

Yep, that's the adorable little purse lying totally rejected on the floor.  Reese could have cared less about that cute little lady bug.  She did however LOVE putting her valentine cards into her OSU purse!
She had a blast playing with her slinky from Grandpa and DeDe!
Adding insult to injury...Reese carried her gift bag around like a purse....all the while little lady bug was dejected and on the floor collecting dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment