Monday, February 14, 2011

Sick to my Stomach

I just finished posting about Valentine's Day.  I got caught up in posting the cute pics...so it took me a minute to realize something.....

On Sunday (when some of the previous pics were taken) Reese's Mimi and Papa came over.  They wanted to spend time with their little valentine and to bring her a gift.  While they were here I took one of my favorite pictures ever...I captured one of those moments that warms your heart...I got a PERFECT picture of Reese and Papa kissing :)  He was bent down on one knee..she ran up to hug and kiss him and I was able to capture it at the perfect moment...melt my heart!

I just realized that something has happened and the picture is no longer on my camera?!  This is a new camera so I don't really know what I'm doing...but we have looked and looked and there are several pictures "missing" from yesterday and today.  I know for certain that I did NOT delete it :(

My stomach hurts and my eyes are watering...I pray that we are able to recover it somehow....fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment