Thursday, May 26, 2011

Friday with Friends

Last Friday night the Thompson's invited us over for a spontaneous dinner party.  Kerrie had made her wonderfully delicious pulled pork sandwiches so we jumped at the opportunity...not that we wouldn't have jumped at any opportunity to hang out with the Thompson's, but when Kerrie cooks you do NOT want to miss it!  She is an amazing chef!

Anyway, we enjoyed a nice, fairly quick dinner.  Of course it was fun to watch the girls play.  Reese was really taken by "Baby Tess".  She was very tender and mothering....it was pretty sweet to watch.

Our attempt at getting a group pic.  Reese, Tess, and Rebekah

Are you kidding me?!  I could eat her up!!

Tisses for Baby Tess (according to Reese)

When it was time to go, Reese insisted on carrying the diaper bag.  Please note that it is Kevin's super manly backpack...he HATES when we take my girlie diaper bag.  I'm pretty sure the backpack weighs more than Reese.

She can be SO sassy!!  Also, look how BIG her bow is :)

I tried to get an action shot, but this is as good as I could do....the backpack was so heavy that Reese kept falling over backwards.  She thought is was hilarious (and so did the grown ups)!

No comments:

Post a Comment