Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh Fiddlesticks!

At present, Fiddlesticks are one of Reese's very favorite snacks!  She enjoys all the flavors....I appreciate that they aren't sticky or too messy.
The other day we were all hanging out in the living room.  Reese got down from the couch, went into the kitchen, and disappeared.  When I glanced over my shoulder I didn't see her anywhere.  So, naturally I grabbed my camera and went to investigate.  Here is what I found...


She had gotten a new box of Fiddlesticks out of the pantry and popped a squat on the floor to try and get them open.

Mom!!  Put the camera down and HELP!

Maybe if I scoot over here I can get them opened.

Got it!

Throwing the box away. 
(Is it just me or do Fiddlesticks sort of resemble dog treats?!)

Box has been retrieved from the trash....awesome!
Fiddlesticks = Happy Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment