Friday, May 13, 2011

A Mother's Day Surprise

As I've mentioned, I was in the midst of a MAJOR pity party on Mother's Day.  I was a hot mess of emotions.  After several hours of crying and sleeping and crying and sleeping, I left the house to go see a movie with my mom.  It was nice to have a two hour "break" from reality.  We saw the movie Something Borrowed.  It was a cute, light hearted chick flick and it was just what the doctor ordered.  In fact, later that evening when I was again balling my eyes out my mom said to me "I wish I could just lock you in a movie theatre.  Those were the only two hours when you weren't crying."
Anyway, when I pulled into the driveway after the movie, I was greeted with a great surprise.  Kevin and Reese were out front planting my flowers :)  What a wonderful surprise....and how sweet that she was actually helping!!

Shaking the Osmocote.

Planting the flower.

Looking cute as can be!

My two loves!  They did their very best to make me smile!  I'm a pretty lucky girl!

Tired of smiling for the camera!

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you and your puppy. :( Just breaks my heart for you. Hope it all works out!

    ReplyDelete