Sunday, May 22, 2011

Movie Mania!

Recently I went on a movie spree....like 3 movies in 2 weeks!  I honestly think it is an all time record...ever...especially since becoming a mother.  The movies made me happy....but so did the movie popcorn....seriously, that is some good sh-stuff!



The first movie I went to was Water for Elephants.  My book club had read this book so we all went to see the movie together.  I LOVED the book....the movie was good.  I enjoyed it, but it definitely wasn't as good as the book.


The second movie I went to was Something Borrowed.  I had not read this book and had zero expectations.  My mom invited me to go with her on Mother's Day in the middle of my pity party, so off I went...and I am so glad I did!  It was really cute and a nice "mental" break from my weekend.  I was also introduced to this cutie...


Seriously!?  I could probably watch any movie with him in it :)  Not sure if he has been in other movies I have seen or not...but I'm doubting that I could have missed this cute face!


The last of the three movies was Bridesmaids.  HOLY SMOKES!  I had zero expectations for this movie and had only seen one preview.  I really had no idea what I was in for but goodness did I laugh, laugh, laugh!  This movie was hilarious!  I really want to see it again.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen 2 of your 3! And I really want to see Bridesmaids!

    ReplyDelete