Monday, May 23, 2011

A Funny Misunderstanding

Last night I got a voicemail message from my brother: "Hey shoes!  I was just calling with a funny, little story and to tell you that Karma Sutra is the best thing that has ever happened to me."

I got the message on my way to fill the car up with gas.  I was honestly a little disturbed and debating even calling back.  I love my brother...but seriously, some things I don't really want to hear about, especially when I'm really sober!

So, I called him back and started the conversation by setting some guidelines.  "Hey brother!  I'm excited to hear about your funny story.  However, I'm not interested in hearing about your Kama Sutra."

His response: "Carmel"

At this point I start DYING laughing!!  Karmel Sutra is apparently a Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Flavor (as noted previously I have a slight obsession with Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream).  Holy goodness!  We BOTH got a great laugh out of this and how awkward the conversation could have been :)

1 comment:

  1. im still laughing! that was some funny stuff. no offense, but you are the last person i would discuss Kama Sutra with... and mom

    ReplyDelete