Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nana's Visit

As I've said, I am way behind in posting....life has just happened.  But the last weekend in June Kevin's mom, Nana, came to stay with Reese.  Kevin's cousin, Katie, was getting married so we went down to Texas for the wedding while Nana stayed at our house with Reese.  It was a brief trip for both of us but we had a great time!
Nana and Reese were a force to be reckoned with!  I was stunned when I came home and Nana had already washed and dried the sheets on her bed and cleaned up the house.  Then I found out that she also made us a lasagna, salad, garlic bread, carrot cake, and strawberry shortcake :) HELLO!  Nana, you are welcome back anytime!  It was so nice to come home and not have to worry about cooking right away.
We did have one little problem with Bodie, our chocolate lab, while we were gone, but I will save that for another post.

We tried so hard to get a nice picture of Reese with her Nana, but she was being stubborn!  Kevin told her to say "cheese" and this was the result!  What a mess! 

Nana almost missed her flight home but fortunately she just made it!  All in all even enjoyed a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment