Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TMI (Too Much Information....without a question)

So, the other day I was back in our master bathroom taking care of some business.  To be 100% honest here, I was enjoying the peace and quiet that only comes during this "private" time.  Kevin and Reese were out playing in the living room.  I had been back there a few minutes when all of the sudden I hear Reese come running back to our room.  As she enters I can hear her saying something, but I can't make it out.  She walks right up to me in the bathroom and says "Mommy fall in?" (with her cute little rise in inflection at the end to indicate a question).  It takes a minute to process and then I say "No honey, mommy didn't fall in."  At this point I hear Kevin snickering behind the bathroom door.  He clearly thought it was funny to put our poor baby girl up to this silly task!  Poor Reese, one of these days you will know to tell daddy no when he puts you up to stuff like that.....but for now, I have to admit it was pretty stinking funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment