Saturday, July 30, 2011
Reese and Daddy's Date
Each month I have three set evening commitments...I am in two bunco groups and a book club. On the nights that I am gone, Reese and Kevin usually have a "date night". I think that it is SO sweet that they do this :) A week or so ago they had one of their dates. They went to Chick-Fil-A to eat and play. When they were in the playroom, there were also two other girls in there playing who were apparently sisters. They were 4 and 6 and were really sweet with Reese. They were taking her down the slide in a train and helping her up the stairs. Anyway, after going down the slide one of the girls came up and got right in Kevin's face, squinted her eyes and said "Are you sweaty? You look sweaty." LOL!! I love it!
Labels:
everyday stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment