Thursday, July 14, 2011

WAY Behind

Okay, so I am WAY behind on my posts.  I am going to attempt to get caught up in the next week or so.  I have been told that I need to post and that my blog is getting boring!  Ha!  I don't know that it was ever that exciting, but I promise to do better.

I was getting all my pictures in order today and I found a few more pictures from Vegas.


This is the view from our room...really, OK!


The night that we got there Lori sent this up to our room.  Are you kidding me?!  Jackpot!


This is how happy "free" fruit and cheese make me :)


Here is our self portrait before leaving for the Garth Brooks concert.


Just a teaser from the Garth concert.  If you are in Vegas you HAVE to go!  I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

Remember the awesome one that was taken by the stranger well, this one is a close second!


We are so HOT....it's freakin' ridiculous!

2 comments:

  1. So jealous! Looks like so much fun! I was wondering where you had been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop it. You are making me want to go to Vegas!!!

    ReplyDelete