Saturday morning we went shopping at Planet Hollywood. While we were there I did something very uncharacteristic of me....sort of like a mid-life crisis.....but something I have wanted to do for a long time.....
Yep! I pierced my nose. It's kind of like I'm 19 and rebelling :) The best part was that when I told my brother he said "Are you going to take it out before you see mom and dad?" My response was "Probably"! It's funny that at almost 31 years old I am still terrified of what my parents will think!
Saturday night Kevin took me to see the Garth Brooks concert!! OMG!! The concert was AMAZING! It was so fun and Garth did an incredible job! It was so nice to see an artist on stage truly loving every minute of their "job". Garth also gave a few shout outs to Willie's Bar and Saloon in Stillwater...I've had several really fun nights at Willie's. It was fun to actually "know" the place he was referencing.
On Sunday, we ate at YellowTail in the Bellagio. While we were eating we got to enjoy the fountain views. We decided to go outside to enjoy the view. We asked a stranger to take a picture for us...
Um, thanks?! That looks just like us :)
That's a little better!
Overall we had a wonderful trip! It was the first time Kevin and I have gotten away by ourselves in a long time. Reese got sick over the weekend which made it REALLY difficult to be away from her. But Mimi and Papa took excellent care of her and she was on the up and up by the time we got home.

Sounds like a fun trip. I miss Vegas! And I like the piercing!
ReplyDeleteSARAH!!! I was just talking with Kristi the other day how it would probably be way more appropriate of a work culture now to have my nose pierced!!!!! Can't wait to see it on you!!! I've wanted one for ages!!! YAY for YOU!
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw you at bunco I was trying to figure out if you had always had your nose pierced or not... looks good!!
ReplyDelete