Thursday, June 30, 2011

Reese's 2 Year Stats

Reese had her 2 year doctor's appointment today.  Because I didn't blog when she was "little" I have missed out on documenting some of her milestones.  So, I wanted to document her stats from the appointment:

Length: 33 1/2 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 27 Lb 8 Oz (50th percentile)
Body Mass Index: 17.2 (70th percentile)

Reese only had to get one shot this visit which was really nice!  I adore the nurse at Reese's pediatrician...her name is Maddie.  Maddie came in and started cleaning the area where the shot would go.  Reese was watching the entire thing.  As the needle came out, I got extremely nervous that Reese was going to loose it.  Next thing I know the shot is done, Reese has watched the entire thing, and she did not make a SINGLE sound!  Maddie looked up at me (a little stunned) and said "I don't think that has EVER happened...not even a peep!"

Reese Kathryn you are a brave, strong, and beautiful girl!  Mommy and Daddy love you VERY VERY much!

No comments:

Post a Comment