Happy New Month!! I cannot believe that it is already June! I feel like this year is flying by! Today also marks my last day at school for the 2010 - 2011 school year. I have officially completed my 7th year with Tulsa Public Schools. It is hard for me to believe that I have been a working adult for that long. I still feel like I learn something new on a regular basis. I know that there is rarely a "perfect" job but outside of the pay I would say I have a pretty great job! I have been very lucky!
Tonight after dinner we went outside and played. When we came inside I gave Reese a special "treat". For dessert she got Nutella on graham crackers. Can I just say that I think Nutella is delicious!!
So, I think it is safe to say that Reese likes Nutella as well!! And I also think this is one of the only times I have ever let her eat with out a bib...especially something so messy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG, I want to gobble her up! I've never tried Nutella, but I think you just sold me!
ReplyDelete