Friday, June 17, 2011

Crazy Cathy

Holy smokes!  I witnessed my mom having a completely "blonde" moment this week.  On Wednesday, mom had a doctor's appointment.  She had to go early to do some lab work and then I went to meet her closer to the time when she'd meet with the doctor.  When I arrived I drove around the parking garage to see where she was parked.  This parking garage has 2 rows...the row by the door and the row further from the door.  She was parked in the row further from the door...so I parked around the corner in the row by the door, but still close to her car.

Fast forward....as we are leaving the appointment we stood at the door and chatted for a minute.  Then, we went our separate ways (she didn't realized I was parked so "close").  As I am getting into my car, I see my mom's taillights flash because she was unlocking it with the remote.  Shortly after seeing the lights blink, I look to my right and see my mom walking up to a white Honda (she also has a white Honda).  Hum?!  I must have seen the wrong car.  I watch as mom gets in....I'm still pondering this....at this point I know it's definitely the wrong car.  Mom's Honda has tinted windows however the Honda that she now occupied did NOT have tinted windows.  So..how in the world did she get in?!  A good several seconds go by and I see mom get out of the mystery Honda....look around....and saunter off as if nothing had happened.

Being the loving, caring daughter that I am I could NOT let this opportunity pass....I opened the door and started harassing her.  She said she realized she was in the wrong car when she saw the scarf and green hat!
I love it that I got to witness this....had I not been there she would have NEVER admitted it and now I have something to hang over her :)

Love you mommy!

1 comment: