Anyway, Reese had a wonderful birthday! She is so lucky to have such amazing family and friends! We had her birthday party 2 weeks early due to some scheduling conflicts. I have been waiting to post the pictures until today. Her party was a HUGE success! We all had a blast! The party was at Tulsa World of Gymnastics and was the perfect location for a 2 year olds party. We did a Mickey Mouse theme because Reese is REALLY into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now.
I am going to post a ton of pictures so get ready :)
The birthday girl woke up in a pretty bad mood. I'm not sure what was going on, but even when we arrived for the party she was being very cranky!
Party favors for the guests!
Reese's party was in the morning, so we did donuts instead of a cake. Aren't these donuts the cutest thing ever?! We also served bagels and cinnamon rolls.
Reese and her daddy right before the guests arrived....she still looks pretty grumpy!
There was a huge inflatable giraffe for the kids to bounce in.
Here is Reese jumping on the trampoline with her godfather, Scott. I cannot express what a wonderful godfather Scott is to Reese. He is such an amazing man and we are lucky that he is in Reese's life! He and his family drove up from Dallas just to celebrate Reese's special day with us! I think it's obvious from this picture that Reese loves Scott!
More fun on the trampolines!
On to the foam pit. That face is SO ornery!
Reese LOVES hula hoops!! Also, please note how adorable her outfit is!! My friend Melina made it...yep, made it by hand! She looked precious!
After playing for 30 minutes, we went in the party room to eat and sing happy birthday to Reese.
Words cannot express how funny I think this picture is :) It's like she is the only person at this HUGE table. It's funny because when it was happening it didn't seem awkward...but only cow this picture is too much! Her little head barely peeks out over the table!
One more pic of the birthday girl and her donut!
Finally eating her donut!
While everyone was eating we had two guests arrive!! Minnie and Mickey stopped by to wish Reese a Happy Birthday!
Reese was scared of Minnie and Mickey! Thank goodness some of her friends were excited to see them!
Mommy and Reese! It is so hard to get this girl to smile :)
Our attempt at a family picture. This is the best one we got, but it was with a camera phone so it isn't the best quality.
After eating and spending time with Mickey and Minnie, we went back into the gym so that Reese could open gifts. It worked out so well....for the little ones who could care less about watching Reese open presents they could play while those that were interested could watch.
I could eat her up!!! My baby girl is getting SO big!
Opening presents! This girl is SO spoiled! It was unbelievable all the awesome gifts she received! She is one lucky girl!
This picture cracks me up!! I have no idea what is going on....or if she ended up falling....but isn't it funny?!
Reese's Mimi and Papa and Grandpa were all at the party! I hate that I got so caught up in the party that I didn't get a picture of them with her :( It was sure special to have them there to celebrate with us!
And that's all she wrote!

Happy birthday, Reese! So cute! The donuts are amazing!
ReplyDeleteAw! She looked so stinking cute!!
ReplyDelete-Melina
OMG, looks like SUCH a fun party!!!! I love the banner and the fruit, so adorable. I'm beyond sad we missed it. She's just too cute!!
ReplyDeletePlease tell me you had a matching outfit.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Who got suckered into wearing the giant mickey and minnie costumes??
how did i miss the banner?! that is adorable!
ReplyDelete