Sunday, June 5, 2011

Rocklahoma

Kevin and a couple of his friends went to Rocklahoma last Sunday.  I will be totally honest...I gave him a TON of crap about it!  I don't know why, but when you say "Rocklahoma" I picture all kinds of mullets, sleeveless shirts / wife beaters, jean shorts, bandannas, and cans of Budweiser.  Definitely not the crowd that I picture Kevin, Jeremy, and Dave spending their Sunday evening with.

While Kevin was getting dressed Reese was running wild and interfering with his plans.  It was pretty funny!

First she took off with his hat!

She had a hard time seeing with the hat on!

So then she moved on to daddy's gasses ("glasses").  Really?!

Once Kevin had reclaimed his accessories from Reese I made him pose for a "Rocklahoma" picture....um, he might get his butt kicked :)

Then Reese insisted on having sunglasses like daddies.  Are they cute or what?!

When Dave and Jeremy arrived to pick Kevin up, I told them they had to get out of the car and take a group pic.  I think that Jeremy thought I was nuts!  It's not every day that the boys load up and head out for Rocklahoma (I mean, it's just fun to say, Rocklahoma).  I wanted the boys to look like Rockers...instead they sort of look like Stooges...but they crack me up!

Jeremy, Kevin, and Dave
I appreciate that Dave tried to rock it!



Jeremy is pretty as a picture :)

Who knows?!

The guys had a really great time...and I'm secretly (fingers crossed they don't read this) jealous that they saw Poison.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Jeremy looks hilarious in the those pics!! And, I'm with you on this, Poison would have been the only reason I would have ventured out to something so clearly iffy on the class factor!! ;0) Hope the boys had fun!!! Even though they could have rocked it out on Boston Ave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, these pics are awesome!!! I wouldn't mind seeing Poison or Motely Crue. But excessive alcohol would be needed to head to Rocklahoma!

    ReplyDelete