Yesterday Reese did a couple of things that made me laugh and they certainly needed documenting.
The first * warning, there is some adult content :) * thing happened when I got out of the shower. I have an ottoman that I sit on in our closet to do my makeup every morning. As previously stated, I had just gotten out of the shower and was sitting in my
robe towel undergarments. Reese walked up to me, pulled my underwear and looked down the back. She then asked "Suey mommy?" (it sounds cute in her sweet little voice with rising inflection). To clarify, we call it "suey" when Reese poops in her diaper...so, she was asking me if I had pooped my pants. My response "Um, no honey, mommy doesn't make suey in her panties." Thanks for asking though :)
Later in the morning Reese and I went to the library for story time. She was being really sweet, but suddenly she jumped up and went running across the room, out of the room, and into the library. I
jump up peel myself off the floor and ran after her. By the time I caught up to her she was in the middle of the library and her shorts had fallen down.
"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground." After a couple of more steps and before I could get to her she got tangled up in her shorts and ate it. Her shorts ended up completely falling off and she was sprawled out on the ground. To be honest it was pretty funny! Then later in the day I started singing the
Pants on the Ground song to her. When we got home she sang it for Kevin and then got on the phone and sang it for her Uncle Scott. Okay, so the song probably isn't super appropriate for a 2 year old....but that's some funny sh-stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment