Monday, June 6, 2011

Cry Baby!!!

I just found this post as a "draft"....not sure why it didn't post last Thursday...so here it is, I will give an update on our trip later.

Kevin and I are going on a trip to Vegas tomorrow morning.  I am SO excited about this trip and have been anxiously awaiting our time away.  This trips marks the end of the school year / the beginning of summer and is the first of hopefully many birthday celebrations for me this month :)  While in Vegas we are going to see Garth Brooks in concert......and I can't WAIT!!!  I have wanted to see Garth forever!

This evening at dinner I became an emotional disaster!  I started crying and getting upset about leaving Reese.  My parents are going to keep her...she will be in great hands....and we have left her before......so, I have NO idea why I am being such a cry baby.  But I'm taking it really hard.  I had finally stopped crying as I was getting Reese ready for bed.  Every night Reese picks the book she wants to read.  Tonight she picked "Love You Forever."


Really?!  This book makes me cry EVERY TIME I read it...every time.  And, Reese has NEVER picked this book...so tonight of all nights she picks it.  I sat in the glider and she curled up in my lap.  I read it to her and boo hoo'ed the entire time.

I really am looking forward to the trip, but I will miss my sweet girl!

1 comment:

  1. You're such a good momma, Sarah!!! Hope you're having a great trip! (Sorry, I called you just now and did some business with you on the phone....oops! But thanks for taking my call!!)
    Safe travels, friend!

    ReplyDelete